Pull-Tite II Adjustable Security Seal
The Pull-Tite II® is an Adjustable Plastic Strap Security Seal used on a wide range of applications. The Pull-Tite II is an excellent Adjustable Security Seal designed to help protect against theft and tampering.
The Pull-Tite II Security Seal can be used for:
- Container Bins
- Tool Boxes
- Fire Extinguishers
- Cabinet and Door Latches
- Wire & Cable Making
- Equipment/Inventory Control
Since 1952, Trevor Owen Limited has been a leading North American manufacturer of custom cash and document handling bags. Our mission is to provide customers with complete solutions to compliment our quality engineered products. To meet this objective, we also provide our customers with quality Brooks Security Seals.
We serve North America’s most successful businesses by consistently making quality, innovative, customized cash and document handling solutions. We provide exceptional personalized customer service and take pride in meeting your needs.
For quality Security Seals, contact the professional custom cash and document handling bag specialists that you can trust.
If the style of Security Seal you require is not listed, please give us a call. We are confident we have the Security Seal that meets your requirements.
• Bi-directional insert allows sealing from either side.
• Self-locking seal – no tools required.
• Approved by Underwriters Laboratories for use with fire extinguishers.
• Double-wall dome design protects against tampering attempts.
• More than 20 locking positions.
• Ten seals per mat is standard.
• Also available dematted.
|Material: Polypropylene or Nylon
|Dimensions: 9" (228mm) x 1/8" (3mm)
Average looped pull apart force for polypropylene is 13 lbs. (6.5 kg) and
for nylon is 35 lbs. (16 kg)
• Embossed “SEALED – DO NOT REMOVE”.
• Heat stamped company name and consecutive numbers.
• Heat stamped logo only – no numbers.
• Custom embossing.
• Polypropylene: Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Grey, Yellow, Maroon,
• Nylon: Red, Blue, Yellow, White
|Packaging: 2,000/Box – 10,000/Carton
6630000-X – Plain, polypropylene
6640000-X – Heat stamped,
6680000-X – Plain, nylon
6690000-X – Heat stamped, numbered, nylon
Note: X denotes color selection